Finding matched parentheses

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jul 27 15:36:53 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Thierry Douez <th.douez at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are solutions for recursive pattern matching with PCRE, but
> never being able to make them work within LC.

Hi Thierry,
Sorry, missed your post somehow.  If you follow the link in my post to
Geoff, there's an example of a recursive expression.  It works great in LC
(after removing the whitespace characters) but, as also mentioned, in my
reply to Geoff, matchText doesn't work in circumstances where you don't
know in advance how many capture groups will be found.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>