Answer Dialog location

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 04:24:48 EDT 2013

G'day Cal

Quote from the online docs:
---
The position and appearance of the dialog box varies between platforms. On Mac OS systems, the dialog box is centered on the screen; on Unix and Windows systems, the dialog box is centered over the active window. On Windows systems, the buttons are shown in reverse order (the first button is on the right side).
---

Presumably you're on windows/linux...?

One solution might be to create a small stack for use when using your error answer dialog and set it's location to the middle of the screen (and invisible) and then close it when you're done...? i.e. so whenever you run your error handler you open inv the window in the screenloc and then answer your info...

Does that make sense?

HTH

cheers

Alan