Replicant

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jul 27 14:43:40 EDT 2013

Richmond-

Saturday, July 27, 2013, 10:29:53 AM, you wrote:

> After a bit I get a bit sick of Stallman's galloping fundamentalism

<snip>

tl;dr, eh?

It does sometimes pay to read the described material *before* issuing
a kneejerk response. Note that this post is about Replicant, not FSF.
Nonetheless...

> What the advantage of "F-Droid" (I wonder what the 'F' stands for???)
> over Android is is hard to see:

F-Droid, as desribed in the article, is *not* a replacement for
Android. It is an alternative place to find and download free Android
apps. One might liken it to a sort of revOnline.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net