Easier Dropbox Access

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Jul 24 14:46:29 EDT 2013

I'm also using Guglielmo's library and save Dropbox token key and secret to a
SQLite database and the app key and secret as a custom property of the
stack. Reconnecting to Dropbox on subsequent openings of the app doesn't
require a browser - and the tokens can be sent to another user of the app so
that instance of the app can synch to the same Dropbox account.

But as far as I know there is no way around visiting Dropbox initially in a
browser (I do it inside the app) for the initial connection and
authorisation - but once tokens saved no need to do so again.

   get phx_DropboxInitLib(gAppKey, gAppSec, gTokenkey, gTokenSec)

By the way, a while ago I had an issue connecting to Dropbox from an iPad
(HTTP POST)  see here
<http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Dropbox-phxDropboxLib-and-HTTP-POST-td4666700.html>
I tried but failed to get HTTP POST (used by Guglielmo for connecting from
mobiles) to write files anywhere but the root sandboxed folder for the
file...

Mike what do your library improvements concern? Anyway I'm interested so
please post back with a link or contact me directly

Dave