Easier Dropbox Access

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Jul 24 12:32:43 EDT 2013

Right, weird. I downloaded and the example stack loaded dropbox's page in a
revBrowser to get the OAuth tokens. What I want is to authorize it once on
my end and let some of my users use it without additional interaction. I
suppose I'll try hacking at it and seeing what I can come up with. I just
don't know if the access tokens expire after a particular length of time. I
suppose I'll just have to experiment.

I'll contact you offlist for the updated version of the library you
mentioned.