Bug in Properties command in 6.1?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Jul 18 17:16:49 EDT 2013

On 19/07/2013, at 4:00 AM, Timothy Bleiler <bleiler at buffalo.edu> wrote:

> I submitted a bug report 11060.

Thanks Timothy

None of my changes touched hilitedLines however we did introduce some precedence ordering of setting properties that have side effects to try and ensure that setting actually did set things correctly and I suspect this side effect slipped by unnoticed. Basically the fact that it worked in 5.5.4 is a fluke of luck based on the ordering of the keys of the array when processed. I have a suspicion that ensuring text is set first will resolve it.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!