[OT] Vector Graphics in Corona?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jul 18 13:54:38 EDT 2013

I know there are a few Corona users here, so I wanted to ask if any of you
are working with the recently announced vector graphics features (only
available to beta users I believe).  Given that Corona has no IDE like
LiveCode, I'm wondering if there any opinions on their graphics
implementation.

CoronaLabs claims they want to eventually get Illustrator-level graphics
in Corona, which is a tall order, and perhaps overoptimistic.  But having
even a tenth of those features would be a dream come true for me.  Thanks
in advance for any impressions you can share.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design