posting binary-data to livecode-server - how to get progress information

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Jul 18 07:15:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

i am uploading binary files from a livecode app to a livecode-server script using the post method. This works well w/o problems. When posting larger files it would be nice to see the progress of the upload.

How can this be accomplished?

I tried	to define a callback using libUrlSetStatusCallback w/o success.
I also tried to use the urlprogress message, also w/o success.
Do i have to add something to the livecode-server script or
is it not possible to get information about the upload progress?

Regards,

Matthias