Chained Behaviors

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Jul 12 20:57:48 EDT 2013

On 13/07/2013, at 10:37 AM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> For which I am very grateful. Mark has an expansive vision and solid knowledge of both the language and the people who use it, and so far, I think everything he's decided has been spot-on. I trust him to make the right decisions.

I wasn't being critical of it I was just stating a fact. I think what he's doing is very important particularly given there's currently no documentation available other than a few dot points specifying the roadmap so if we are interested to do something we need to find out from him if that fits in the overall vision for the platform or not...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!