Array glitch

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jul 12 12:21:46 EDT 2013

Terry,
I tried your script here and got the same error as you in LC 5.5.4 and LC
Community 6.0 on a Windows 8 box.

I use strict compile mode but declaring the tSimpleArray variable made no
difference.  I also put the seconds into a variable, tKey, put zero into
tSimpleArray[tKey], then did a put tSImpleArray[tKey] and the message box
happily showed zero.

My guess is that it's a problem within the debugger while formatting the
value of the key for display and nothing to do with regular access of the
array key contents

A quick search of the QCC turned up a couple of debug/array abort issues
but none that match something as simple as this situation, so you're best
bet to get to the bottom of it is file a bug report.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>