[OT] Packtpub?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jul 9 20:13:34 EDT 2013

Richmond <richmondmathewson at ...> writes:

> Packtpub

Packtpub is possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with online.

> What is unclear to me, and they don't seem to want to answer . . .

That is correct. They answer nothing. Not queries, not support emails about
why they charge a different amount than on an order, nothing. There's no
contact information other than a web page that gets no responses. Emails to
support go unanswered and presumably end up in a bitbucket.

I'm surprised they're in India - I would have guessed Nigeria.
I'd stay far away from them.

Wait... did I say "possibly" above? Strike that.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net