Getting URL of a shoutcast server....

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Jul 8 11:43:01 EDT 2013

What does livecode's user-agent read as by default? Is it possible that the
shoutcast server is not recognizing the user agent livecode presents and
therefore not sending data?

on mouseUp
   libURLSetCustomHTTPHeaders "GET / HTTP/1.1" & cr &"User-Agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Chrome/27.0.1453.116 Safari/537.36"
   put URL"http://stream-11.streamsolutions.co.uk:9428/" into sUrl
   answer sUrl
end mouseUp