Getting URL of a shoutcast server....

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Jul 8 11:28:08 EDT 2013

   1. Request URL:
   http://stream-11.streamsolutions.co.uk:9428/
   2. Request Method:
   GET
   3. Status Code:
   200 OK
   4. Request Headersview source
      1. Accept:
      text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
      2. Accept-Encoding:
      gzip,deflate,sdch
      3. Accept-Language:
      en-US,en;q=0.8
      4. Cache-Control:
      max-age=0
      5. Connection:
      keep-alive
      6. Host:
      stream-11.streamsolutions.co.uk:9428
      7. User-Agent:
      Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko)
      Chrome/27.0.1453.116 Safari/537.36
      5. Response Headersview source
      1. content-type:
      text/html