cihnlkhcxlfg and cntnkhwvrlhu

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 07:37:19 EDT 2013

On 07/06/2013 02:07 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
> Sure, the forum software has many very effective tools to combat spam. Unfortunately, RunRev doesn't care about using these tools.

I have got a very odd feeling over the last 10-12 years with RunRev;
they are a bit like a bunch of manic-depressives: it's all "luvvy-dovey"
for a bit
and they demonstrate their over-wheening love for end-users like
nobody's business, then it's quite the reverse for a patch.

If RunRev only realised that by not "bopping" those daft messages by H.
P. Lovecraft's children as soon as they start to propagate
like fungus through the Forum (they have been spreading today; I have
checked hourly just to see how quickly this sort of thing happens)
they are doing their installed user-base a disservice and sending out a
signal that doesn't do them any good at all.

However; here I am on Saturday afternoo, cranking away; while I do get a
distinct feeling that RunRev
closes up on Friday evening and doesn't open up again until Monday morning.