cihnlkhcxlfg and cntnkhwvrlhu

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 6 07:07:44 EDT 2013

Hi Richmond,

Sure, the forum software has many very effective tools to combat spam. Unfortunately, RunRev doesn't care about using these tools.

I administer two forums and a few other public sites. I have put all available tools into place and the forums never get compromised by spam bots. I'm using the same forum software as RunRev.

I guess, when the spam level gets unacceptable, I'll simply start a new forum and keep spammers out.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.