Pilots required

John Craig john at splash21.com
Wed Jul 3 13:38:18 EDT 2013

All the clients can do is request a change of heading, target speed,
fire, refuel, shield, etc.  The server validates the requests, detects
collisions, updates co-ordinates, etc. then sends the data to each
client.  The communication is all via UDP sockets.  It's only been
tested with a few people playing, so I'm not sure what it's limitations
are yet - maybe I need to set up a bot that can connect and play then
start several bot instances..

The current client stack is available at
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_yStO6pph2XWjZDUEtmZmMzTEk&usp=sharing

Feel free to have a poke at the code  :D