Memory usage

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Jul 3 13:34:55 EDT 2013

I confirm. SSD makes my two MBP internal temp lots colder than when they went embedding stock's HD : 50 ° C / 2000 RPM fans for more 95% of the use time. I expect i will no more have to trash each of my MBP after 18 months of use as it went the case over the teen last years.

Note : i still own a 2003 PWB G4 1 Ghz with stock's HD and this machine works like a charm as a LAN server. Problems came with the intel powered MBP, probably because the FOXCONN (human) dram began at that time...