revIgniter - how to instal

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:30:06 EST 2013

Andrew,
the application/config/config.lc file is configured according to
documentation...

put "http://myserver.local/" into gConfig["baseUrl"]

put "index.lc" into gConfig["indexPage"]

I think it is correct because revigniter files are on the root of my web server.

The file " /Library/WebServer/Documents/index.lc/system/revigniter/RevIgniter.blog
" does not exists, while the browser is supposed to  open file
"http://myserver.local/system/application/controllers/blog.lc ".
But it doesn't .

Thanks

Paolo