Shrinking height of a stack

Charles Szasz cszasz at me.com
Wed Jan 30 21:59:24 EST 2013

Jacqueline,

The Developmental in my email was a typo. In my script, it is development.  I should also mentioned that Destroy Stack is set to false.

   if the platform = "MacOS" and the environment is not "development"-->This sets the menu for Mac
   then                                        --->without using the Menu Builder to set Mac menu!!
      set the menubar of this stack to "menubar 1"
      --      set the defaultmenubar to "menubar 1"
   end if

Everybody is talking about the LC kickstarter project but I wish they would fix this bug, which according to the list is an old, old, old bug. I really hope LC 5.5.3 would have fix this.  It may take open source to fix this bug since the Rev/LC team have not been able to fix it.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com