LC/Kickstarter @ Macintouch

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 15:14:41 EST 2013

Matt Neuberg is also a Contributing Editor to Tidbits - shame if he has a negative view, as Tidbits readers are likely to be keen on the 'successor to Hypercard' angle, especially as LC can deploy on iOS as well. Does anyone know the Tidbits people, and does anyone know if they got the RunRev press release (I assume there was one)?

Graham