Open Source LiveCode Project

Dirk prive dirk.cleenwerck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 04:57:04 EST 2013

Dual license. See MySQL for an example of this. Free for everyone, but
needs commercial license for commercial use. No need for a seperate version
of the GPL, it's dual licensed.

PS: professionals are probably able to use it for free under GPL3 as well
as long as they release their source code under the GPL.

Dirk Cleenwerck