What if....

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 02:40:59 EST 2013

2013/1/29 Paul Hibbert <lc at pbh.on-rev.com>

> Thierry,
>
> Just fill in the blanks!

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your tries.

But...

After an if , there is a condition which is true or false;
don't have to check for each sub-condition  if it is true, for instance:

put true into test
if test then put "Ok"

  is the same as

if test is true then put "Ok"

and anyway, doesn't change the fact that case 1 and 4 have different
results,
which with my little understanding they should not (case 1 should be true) !

Regards,

Thierry