Apology for 'Challenging new property inspector'

Sumner, Walt WSUMNER at dom.wustl.edu
Sun Jan 27 16:40:59 EST 2013

Hi, folks, I clearly posted a message to the wrong list last week, starting a bit of a storm. I'd like to follow up with a public word of thanks to Richard Gaskin for gentle, private redirection; also to Richmond Mathewson and Bob Sneider for similar corrections, and to Jacqueline for trying to calm the storm. It is a friendly and helpful community, which is nice if you're having a particularly clumsy week.

I'll slink back under my rock now and try to avoid causing any more trouble.

Thanks,

Walt