clickability in a DataGrid

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Wed Jan 23 14:26:26 EST 2013

Hej Klaus,

Many thanks for the tip and the link to the datagrid manual as PDF. I used too much shorthand in describing my desire to "edit" the content of the row. I'm trying to duplicate an admin tool that runs in Javascript on a server. The Javascript is a black box to me; I'm just trying to duplicate the functionality, so I don't want the user to have to edit rows in the datagrid, but rather select a row to edit, and then the editing will take place on a different card set up to mimic fields and buttons in the old admin tool.

Now I'm on the right track. Thanks.

Sieg Lindstrom