[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:36:32 EST 2013

Just for the record, it was not my intent to specifically call you
lazy in an earlier comment, Bob, but rather the entire mindset of
"easy security at any cost" that I was addressing. And for certain, I
do have a bone to pick with Apple, just as I did before the Feds took
issue with Microsoft, but to an even greater degree.

Question for you, Bob:
How many active applications do you have "out there", being promoted
and sold in the Apple store, whether they be for for iOS or OS X and
what are the titles, please?

Regards,
David C.