[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jan 20 20:22:47 EST 2013

Andre is a good and nice guy who is just trying to do a nice thing for
people. I like that about people. It is NOT the developers fault for not
honoring the mumbo jumbo Apple spews in their contract, or more correctly,
their control of you. Any person who has been taught basic values of good
and bad, right and wrong, can see that. Consumers have been blinded by the
shiny toys, so the only hope for developers is a legal uprising.

Sent from my Pipo M2

On Jan 20, 2013 7:46 PM, "Robert Sneidar"  wrote:

> All your arguments rest inexorably on the precept that Apple "owes you
something". Show me in any contract you and Apple have entered into where
Apple is obligated to accept any app you submit! Did you not read the
terms? Your fault if you did not. Did you agree to those terms knowing full
well you had no intention of living up to them?? Your fault again.
Everything in this present age is based upon what two or more parties
"agree to". It has to be that way because of the kinds of justifications
being presented in this thread.