Animated gif editor

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Jan 18 17:21:07 EST 2013

That does work! Thanks. As an added bonus it also prevents the app from showing up when you command-tab, so a user cannot inadvertently quit it, but of course it also prevents ME from quitting it should something go wrong! So do all your testing with the app in the dock, and then switch it when thoroughly debugged. But this is very nice. I may go ahead and make this a really nice alt dialog, cross platform and everything.

Bob