Animated gif editor

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Jan 18 17:00:49 EST 2013

The trick is communicating with it in Windows. I use it as a general dialog, and wanted to build it into something more robust, with different animations, progress bars, messages, etc. I suppose that before calling it you can create a low level hidden text file with all the parameters, and then detect Windows and read the file, then delete it when done. That seemed a little clunky for my liking so I dropped further development until I could find a better way to cross communicate between standalones in Windows. It would be nice if LC could come up with a method themselves. That would solve a TON of threading issues people seem to have.

Bob