Animated gif editor

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Jan 18 16:55:23 EST 2013

Only if the app is activated via Applescript. There is a way to launch an app without it coming to the foreground. Since I use the system window property, it floats above my application, and I position it to the loc of the open stack, so it shows up in the middle of whatever stack opens it.

It's not a perfect solution, but since I only need it open for a bit, it suffices. With some masking you can probably get pretty creative with this technique.

Bob