[OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 23:06:51 EST 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:37 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> I think if you could add something that is user-specific it would be
> accepted. Maybe the user could turn on an alarm to notify them when traffic
> is low, or something like that. I think it has to be personal to the user,
> not a generic interaction.

Sorry to hear you didn't make it, but I'm sure you will.

Maybe you could add a simple tracking feature, not as in stalking, but
as in statistics. Is the commute on Friday afternoon always longer
than any other day of the week. Is Wednesday morning the day to take
the Bridge and the afternoon to take the ferry.

Combine with the game idea and award points for the slowest and
fastest commute of the day ;-) Weekly and monthly winners. Car, Bike,
Bus and Ferry categories. You could dedicate a web page to Rio's
slowest and fastest commuters based on statistics gathered from your
app ;-)