More about audio-video

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Thu Jan 17 19:23:25 EST 2013

Jacque,

The best is always to test different outputs formats in using MPEGStreamclip (-> Windows formats), Handbrake (MacOS X / Linux formats), QT7 Pro (see export features) and QT 10 (m4v outputs). MPEG1 and MPEG2 are mainly reserved to TV broadband outputs, not featured as web dedicated. Sure you will find your way ;-)

Best,

Pierre