AW: [OT] A tale of App Store rejection

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Jan 17 13:51:42 EST 2013

I'm going to play the devil's advocate here. Imagine someone submitting an app that simply typed a random letter on a page, or added 2 + 2 every time you opened it, just so they could say they had an app on the store? There has to be a line drawn somewhere, otherwise Apple would be inundated with a tidal wave of crappy apps. Like they are now, only imagine how much worse it could be if there were no restrictions at all. And not that Apple is the devil, although I suspect some on this list thinks he has controlling interest.

Bob