[OT] reOrdering text

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Jan 17 13:28:05 EST 2013

Hi Richmond.

It's my understanding that cr is just a cr regardless of platform. I may have it backwards. If you want cross platform compatibility, use return as I believe it will be cr, cr + lf, or lf depending on the platform you are on.

If you have to maintain file integrity across platforms, you may want to check the last two characters of the first line, and see if it is cr + lf. If not, store the last character of the line, and append that instead of the global constant cr.

Bob