To customers of Economy-x-Talk

Mark Schonewille msrf.schonewille at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:01:08 EST 2013

Hello,

Currently, I don't have a possibility to reach all customers of
Economy-x-Talk at once. Writing to the mailing list is my best bet for now.

As you may have noticed, the Economy-x-Talk server has been off-line for
2 days now. A power surge burnt the components of the server and it
appeared impossible to get it back up. We are now moving to a new server
and we expect to be back in business within 24 hours.

Because we kept lots of important data on this server, we are affected
severely by this situation. Most of our projects are delayed and e-mail
communications with customers have been delayed as well. Rest assured,
we will get back to you.

If you made a donation and are looking for the downloads unlocked by
this donation, we have good and bad news. The bad news is that all
accounts have been destroyed and we need to set up this feature manually
and this is going to take some time. The good news is that we managed to
keep records of all donations and the original passwords, which means
that we can restore the accounts. We will send everybody their password
again, once the website is running again.

If you are hosting a website with us, we will offer you free hosting for
one year and we will increase the size of your web space to 1 gigabyte
(was 500 MB). We will contact you with more details as soon as we get
the new server working.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause you.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk