Shoutout to Colin

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 13:45:35 EST 2013

Richard...

You are forgiven for feeling a bit 'miffed' this morning..:-) but, I think that we should leave this one alone as I think that you are just about to open a can of 'bad feeling'...

I agree with you, but only to a very limited extent, that intellectual property should be protected... however, I disagree strongly with your view that not maintaining the protection of intellectual property would remove the motivation for creation... but I am going to stop right here as I would begin to 'rant' ...:-)

Dixie