Shoutout to Colin

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 11:08:45 EST 2013

That series, First Person, had four titles to it. I made the HyperCard version of the Marvin Minsky, Stephen Jay Gould, and Don Norman CD-ROMs, and one for Mumia Abu Jamal using Director (it had to be cross platform right away). Then we had other companies do a PC version using either Visual Basic or Multimedia Toolbook. But for the Don Normal one there were so many tricks I did in HyperCard that it was going to be tough to do a PC version, so that never happened.