Shoutout to Colin

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 3 09:16:52 EST 2013

Tom Bodine wrote:
> Hey Colin. This holiday the kids (now grown) wanted to fire up some favorite
> programs on their childhood Mac. The box of wares from the 90s included a
> Voyager CD: "Donald Norman: Defending Human Attributes in the Age of the
> Machine." And there you are in the credits as programmer.  Everyone
> especially loves the Gallery of Unfindable Things. Makes me glad I keep an
> older Mac in running order.

In my fantasy alternate reality we all have enough time on our hands to
convert the history of HyperCard-based works to LiveCode, so they can
live again and for the foreseeable future.

I realize it's not likely, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

So many good works from Colin and others are lost to us each year away
from machines capable of running them....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World