REGEX and Livecode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 2 23:38:14 EST 2013

Thanks Kay, I came across regExhibit a couple of days ago and it's been my
main learning tool.  Before that I was using a very similar tool at
http://www.gskinner.com/RegExr/.  One thing I liked about that is that it
allows you to save regexs with descriptions of what they do

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>