Physics Engine support

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Feb 27 19:13:23 EST 2013

I am fully excited.  With all due respect to Richard, I share his need for reliable video playback, but physics and better (?) vector support is substantially appealing, and makes LiveCode a viable contender in games and simulation spaces, where currently it is not. A bigger market, and more users.

My bigger overall issue is display performance.  Physics, improved video playback, and pretty much displaying everything on screen needs better performance.  Am hoping the new changes bring about a new display architecture or whatever is needed to make LiveCode worthy of all these great new features.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design