Physics Engine support

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Feb 27 15:58:55 EST 2013

The sprite layer mode would apply to any object but...

It isn't for transformation of text and such as a rasterised version of
the object will be cached on the gpu and it will do the heavy lifting.

Rotated text will come as a side effect of the shape object, see relevant
stretch goal :)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/