100%

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Feb 27 07:48:49 EST 2013

After all, Kevin Miller is a master of risk assessment. A man who saw
something that even the late great Steve couldn't see in HyperCard. A man
who not only invested in a development environment, and grew a strong
company with it; He invested in us, the life breath of the community. It is
that community which is united in our uniqueness, and has taken the next
step toward a bright future.

-- cheese (I know)

Sent from my Pipo M2