Thank you

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Feb 27 04:13:34 EST 2013

An amazing human, philosophical, and technical project is becoming the most trustable way to let the rest of us develop in thousands of lines what most other languages around lets do in hundred of thousands ones. LiveCode is truly the new form of literacy tool we all dreamed it could become. Thanks to you all whose maked this happen over the 40 last years, from the Xerox and Rexx guys to Hypercard Team and because both the personal investment, work and genius of Doctor Scott Raney and RunRev  Team ones. Thanks to our amazing and so rich, helpful and friendly community witch share and relay all of this great numerical age step forward. Thanks to you, Kevin, the one witch decided to say : YES, WE WILL DO THE NEXT GENERATION OF LIVECODE AVAILABLE TO THE WORLD!

Warm Regards to All,