wow

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 20:18:40 EST 2013

On 27/02/2013, at 12:06 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

>  join the open source
> effort for HTML5 deployment it can be done quick and dirty with emscripten
> or at a more elegant and useful level soon thru asm.js and others.

Is there an active project? The stack file export format I've come up with for VCS might suit this project well. It would require two things to be implemented. A LC script to JavaScript translator and an engine implemented in javascript to parse the JSON index and object files and present the stack and send messages. Not impossible I don't think...

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services