Thankyou

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 17:52:58 EST 2013

Hi Folks

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of you that have put your money where your mouth is and to RunRev for being prepared to share their very valuable IP. As you know I'm on a personal mission to push LiveCode beyond the limits of what we previously thought was possible. This move is going to make a big difference to that mission and in turn to all the apps and developers reliant on it.

2 weeks ago I was getting seriously stressed that the first conference I've managed to commit to going to after being in this community for around 14 years was going to be depressing if we missed out on this. Now I'm sure it's going to be a conference that nobody will want to miss and I'm stoked I'll be there!!!

Thanks again!

Monte

--
M E R Goulding