Using the Stack Runner - architect

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Feb 24 12:07:16 EST 2013

Paul et al:

When I first opened the site and read "everything", I was overwhelmed with something that appeared to be overly complex; however, I download the appropriate SR version to a convenient location, made no changes to anything, dragged and dropped my stack file onto it; and, voila! it works perfectly. I can make changes while having it open with SR, Save before closing; then open the original Stack File in LC and the changes are right there as I wanted them to be. Seems to be a slam-dunk. Thanks Thunder and everyone else.

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect