1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:10:04 EST 2013

Alistair

Hi from Wollongong :)

I had a look at doing a pub trivia app for the iPad a while back, either as a stand-alone quiz host resource, or as the hub for a smart-phone trivia system running through a server. For various reasons (mostly because I'm lazy) I didn't follow through on it, but it was helpful to look at what others had done. I found lots of trivia apps on Android and iOS - everything from simple stand-alone play to complex online systems that allow for play against friends and strangers. Seems a crowded market already so you are wise to look for a unique twist.

That aside, I'd start with content. Can you compile many thousands of legally useable questions and answers?

Cheers

Gerry