Think about rising pledges at kickstarter

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 20 15:22:02 EST 2013

I'm also asking there if this is a seat license that can be re-assigned to current employees as people come and go. That fact would make a considerable difference to a company interested in the license. Even for me working alone I can see a time in the next couple of years if this goes ahead that I would need to employ someone to help me. Having a lifetime license that I could assign to someone for however long they worked for me would be fantastic.

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!