Yet Another Kickstarter stack

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:37:08 EST 2013

Hi Warren,

2013/2/18 Warren Samples <warren at warrensweb.us>

> Otherwise, except for the truncated text, does everything else works on
>> Linux ?
>>

> Thierry,
>
> Your stack seems to perform its functions perfectly well.

Thanks.
At least, now I know it works on linux :)

> Here's an example of code along the lines of what I suggested,

which works for me here in both Linux and Windows 7.

Umm, I know these things, just forgot about it, doing quickly this stack in
between 2 jobs.

You're talking of the bottom field, but what about the other labels, and
the Finfos field
where you get some datas in when moving the mouse over the graph?

Are they all Ok?

on preopenstack

>    set the height of field "infos" to the formattedheight of field "infos"
>
>    set the top of field "infos" to (the bottom of group ID 1058 - 4)
> --taking into account multiple sets of margins
>
>    set the height of this stack to (the bottom of field "infos" - 6)
>
> end preopenstack

Well, personaly, I prefer changing the font (type or size) instead of
changing the layout
which could mess up the whole picture.

 MTOWTDI

Regards,