Yet Another Kickstarter stack

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 02:37:10 EST 2013

2013/2/18 Warren Samples <warren at warrensweb.us>

> On 02/17/2013 11:58 PM, Thierry Douez wrote:
>

>  Sorry, but haven't any linux LC.
>>
>> I'm glad you find a workaround.
>>
>> Have  a nice day,
>> THierry
>>

> I also downloaded the stack for Linux and also see the truncated text in
> that field. One possible solution would be to let the field set its own
> height (set the height of the field to the formattedHeight of the field)
> and provide a fixed amount of padding between it and the group above it
> and/or between the bottom of it and the bottom of the stack. This sort of
> flexible size/positioning scheme could be broadly useful to help avoid
> issues caused by unpredictable factors and maybe aid in the graceful
> implementation of such user-friendly ideas as selectable text size and
> fonts where that might be desirable.
>
> Warren

Hi Warren,

Thanks for your clever comments.

But as I said previously, I did worked on it only a couple of hours,
and had no time to make a universal tool, or test it broadly.

This stack is free, open and bound to be modified by whoever...

In this case, I believe changing the font and/or font size of the field
should do the job quickly.

Otherwise, except for the truncated text, does everything else works on
Linux ?

Regards,

Thierry