Twitter and Kickstarter campaign

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:12:40 EST 2013

I recently checked the official Runrev on Twitter. I was surprised to see so few tweets. I guess that many people on these lists are like me and don't tweet very much, if at all. From what I can tell, success on twitter comes more from quantity rather than quality. We need to make more noise about the campaign to Free LiveCode.

Perhaps those wanting to help the Kickstarter campaign could make a few tweets aimed at @runrev and including the tag #FreeLiveCode. I just tweeted this:

@runrev Congratualions on reaching the 30% fund level on KIckstarter. Need to get busy now to meet the target #FreeLIveCode

I'm planning to start Tweeting about the great stories on 1001 things to do with LiveCode. It would be great if people on the list would retweet them.

Every little helps.

Peter